Thursday, December 18, 2008

All I want for Christmas is Super Nanny

So I am trying to lighten the mood a tad (as my last post was a post melt down post) so anyway, here goes....

While reading Bethany's Blog I stumbled upon Mama Kat's blog. Very cute-sy stuff in both of these blogs, you should go check them out!!! Anyway, there was a writing workshop that I decided to participate in today (with the help of my kids)

MOMMY: Dear Santa,

EMORY: "But I wanted to say Dear Santa, it's not fair"
KAILEIGH: "Emory, you don't get to do it all. You got to say Dear Santa the last two times"
ISAIAH: "My mommy"

Emory: "No I did'nt silly billy go go girl, your not my mommy so don't tell me what to do. Mommy, she's not specting my privacy"
KAILEIGH: "Oh grow up, are we done? Can I go play Nintendogs now? Ewww gross, mo-o-m she is licking me"
EMORY just laughs hyserically
ISAIAH: "My mommy"

I can see this going downhill fast so maybe this was not such a good idea as a joint project, I will write Santa myself with my own wish list!!!!!! and instead of my two front teeth, All I want for Christmas....is Super Nanny.



1 comment:

Jen said...

Ah, kids. You just gotta love then. What a cute post.