Thursday, December 11, 2008

birth of a blog

So thank you McMommy once again for giving me something to write about. I decided to start a blog after reading a friends new blog.(thank you LaDonna). I was enamored with the whole thing, as I had become disillusioned with Myspace and Facebook. Don't get me wrong, I still have both but I wanted something more.....this seemed like such a good fit. As I stumbled onto more amazing blogs I was amazed at all the people out there in blog land that were just like me, and knew how to articulate it. I just wanted be that cool. To have some witty, funny comments out there for the world to read and want to keep coming back to hear MY THOUGHTS.....

I will admit that at first it did not take off as magnificantly as I planned. I hemmed and hawed about the perfect post and which one of my many intelligent words to use. AND I REALIZED I WAS ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT WHAT TO WRITE INSTEAD OF JUST WRITING. So I took a vacay from my blog, paid someone to create an esthetically pleasing to look at space, and eventually just began to just type eventually it morphed into what it is now.

Sometimes I write about important stuff (like why does my son bring me his diaper and tell me "I poop" instead of just going to the dang potty) and then there is the not so important stuff (like how in my blog I am rebelling against my English teacher mother and refuse to capitolize my words)but I needed a name to go along with my musings. Thus as I was sitting there watching the opening sequence of one of my favorite tv shows it came to me (literally). Because like my quote on my header says "it is a crazy life but it is MY life". I am proud to say that I love every screaming second of it.

Thank you for coming back again and again to find out what is going on in my life. Hope you get as much amusement out of reading about it as I get out of living it.


No comments: