Tuesday, November 02, 2010

youtube does me in again....

But I'm not so what the heck. Every once in awhile I stumble across a video that I have to watch again (9 times out of 10 it will be a song) this is one of those times.

Some vids I need to bookmark, and where better a place than here. where I am most likely to revisit and remember why it got me in the first place...



have always been a sucker for a man (er..boy?) that can sing.



okay, so this was supposed to be a random post where I went through and found a bunch of different artists that I had just stumbled upon. But I am really digging this guy and every song pulls me in further....



Have I mentioned that I really heart guys with guitars...and raspy, angst ridden voices....too bad he is German (meaning he is NOT from Arkansas), and he is NOT in my age range).....

one more for the road..




can you say "MICHAEL SHULTE" fan????





post signature

1 comment:

Don said...

I haven't heard but one song from the above artists and that song belonged to Taylor Swift which was pretty good.

I too find myself clicking from one video to the next once I'm on YouTube. I blame it on the watch other video feature that appears to always call my name.