Thursday, November 11, 2010

The end of one of the Greats!!

It is with a sad and heavy heart that I say goodbye to you my old faithful friend. It has been almost twenty memorable years that I have cherished and counted on you to to be there as I shed tears, try to calm the butterflies, shut out the chaos and share in my victories. You were discreet and never once did you complain as I dragged you from point A to destination B all the while quick to shove you in whatever space I could fit you in when I did not want you around. I think it's sad that it has been said you should be obsolete because we as a collective have gone from "listeners to users"..

I don't want to be a "user"...do I?

You will be missed old friend (typed as I popped my Gangsta Lean tape into the old sony for one last hoorah)
post signature

1 comment:

Don said...

Fond memories of my Sony Walkman's over the years, as well.

DRS, eh? Lol.