Sunday, November 07, 2010

A Day at Wild Things Farm with a couple of wild things of my own

I am constantly in search of good birthday party ideas. What to theme them as, where to hold em, Who all to invite....

Past parties have been the usual Chuck E Cheese and swimming parties, We have done a Bath Junkie party where the girls got to make their own soap, lotion etc., We have done build a bear parties which were a big hit, and we had a bounce house and ponies at our house one year. I really try to make it personal to what my kids are into at the time..but since we moved I really havent had time to re-aquaint myself with what all there is to do here...

So I have been in the pondering mood for the last week or so, seeing as Emory turns eight in a couple of weeks. and I found it! I am gonna be the BEST.MOMMY.EVER once she, and her friend,s get a load of this place.

Saturday evening My parents and I took the dreamer and her friend to a cookout our church hosted. It was at the Wild Things Farm in Pocola (maybe 20 min or so from where we live) we played in a corn maze, had a hay ride, played in a fort and messed around with the animals in the petting zoo. It was a lot of fun and it dawned on me that Ree would LOVE it!

so, without further adoo, I need to stop blogging and get to the planning,complaining and invites for Emory's Wild Things Farm party
(insert picture of me wiping my  brow, venue chosen- theme established.. I can sleep at night now)

                                                              Mom and Dad (too sweet!)

                                                                    Kaileigh and Maddy


Getting Lost walking around in the Corn Maze
Me, Kaileigh, and Madysen

Feeding the goats

Playing on the "horse" tire swing

In the Tree Fort

Racing the pigs, Mom won (but I heard Dad saying she cheated)

Milking the cows.





post signature

1 comment:

Don said...

Nice photographs (eyes) & such a fun and peaceful atmosphere, it seems.

The image of the two of you riding on the horse swings - priceless.