Wednesday, February 02, 2011

a piece fit for a Wendy

i have been on a search...i want the perfect piece (or pieces) to put above my bed. and i do think i have decided what i want.

let me backtrack by telling you a story. about OF COURSE my babies. my now ex husband and i were trying to decide on what we were going to buy each other for our one year anniversary..

i of course picked the diamond band that finished the now defunct wedding set of my dreams..he on the other hand was a bit more cautious (should have paid more attention to him in hindsight)

he chose a tattoo..with three letters I...K...E

right off the bat i hated it. Our son Isaiah was just a little baby and when my mom (or anyone) called him Ike i shuddered...until he explained this thought process to me

he said, dont you see. our three kids names are Isaiah Kailiegh and Emory....IKE
and so i gladly paid for those letters to be tattooed on his body...where they still proudly stay today

maybe diamonds are NOT a girls best friend..

and so in returning back to my blog post...i have decided that is what i want. three very special unique pieces with three simple letters on them...I and K and E

i do kinda like this style.....






this is my all time favorite..would love to have three seperate pieces with a bunch of objects or ways to use the letter of their name..so very personal i think..

man, no i just gotta find someone that can (or has interest) in doing it...or hell, maybe i can do it myself...something to ponder

post signature

No comments: