Wednesday, February 02, 2011

always subject to change

i've often wondered what too much is.

too much "time together" too much "i love you"
too much "you hurt me" too much "this sucks"

i dont know which kind of blog i like more? the funny "i can't believe you said that" or the sad "i am so sorry that happened to you" kind of blog...

i admit i like them both

i don't know what kind of blog this is. i don't know what kind  i want it to be? is that so wrong of me? can i just write and know that someone somewhere reads it

( cause i have a track site reader so i know that it is not just me... the site reader doesnt just have my ip address)

just like i don't know what i want to be when i grow up, i dont know what i want my blog to be... can we just be okay with that for now?

i did find a song that fits me...



rigiht now anyways, that is always subject to change..



post signature

No comments: