Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Little man starts Preschool today

Little man started preschool today. It's a bitter sweet thing to see your child reaching milestones that you know they are ready for (but you rather wish time hadnt flown by so quickly)

When i woke him (from MY bed of course) his chocolate eyes got wide as he remembered "today is the day" He jumped up and asked me where his "first day of school" clothes were. I was shocked he did'nt ask for his Michael Jackson coat.

He had already informed me several times "i'm gonna find a new gullfriend and buy her gullfriend clothes and she will like me" i told him he needs to find new friends and yes they can be girls too and that they will like him because he is a special person.

Cornball mommy answer i know, but like i said, not liking the "i need to find a gullfriend" mentality. i thought i was his gullfriend...

insert pouty face.

He was so cute as he waited for "his buddy Papa", my dad wanted to go with us for his first day. Isnt his little backpack precious...



it's almost time to pick him up. I'm sure i will hear all kinds of stories about castles, jingly bell musical toys, oranges for lunch and friends both boys AND girls..

in two short days i will be back in a classroom myself but today this school day is all about my handsome little man




post signature

No comments: