Thursday, April 09, 2009

hairy cuts, refusing to sit on the hobby and big girl panties

Today i actually had a chuckle or two. Got to school (albeit i was late, but i can't blame that on the divorce i am always late) and i got lots of ohhhs and ahhs for what Lillian calls my "hairy cut" my kids actually like the 4 inches i cut off (and Aiden said i am "so Pwetty now")

gotta love you some five year olds huh (especially since i get to give them back)

i heard Isaiah down the hall screaming "no hobby" which cracked me up (that is his way of refusing to go POTTY and it felt good to hear that it's not just me he does that to)

then i was playing catch up on my blog reading and actually laughed out loud (sending my nosey 11 yr old into my room to see what the unfamilar sound was coming out of my mouth) was reading Nola's blog and she was explaining what "big girl panties" and i was reminded that i need to put mine on and quit being so whiney lately.

all hail the big girl panties


not these


but these








post signature

3 comments:

Nola said...

so in the space of like a week you put on your big girl pants, cut your hair and get a job......my head is spinning! Man I hate I not getting an update feed from your blog - maybe we should create a system....like smoke signals from the nearest hill each time you post!!!!
YAY for you chick, I am so proud
XXXXXX

Nola said...

ps lucas and I want a photo of the new hair

Small Town Girl said...

Love this Wendy!! You go girl!!