Tuesday, April 14, 2009

the bride wore a dress....by noone

so i took a break from my tweenie bopper obsession with twilight Pictures, Images and Photos

and watched this instead
c,m,c,s Pictures, Images and Photos


made me wonder who of my friends (past and present) would fill the circle of amazing ladies that make up Carrie's crew. of course i would be Carrie since it's my fantasy....
i think this is a good pic of me don't you think
carrie bradshaw! Pictures, Images and Photos

this would be Elaine..and she just had the new boob job to prove my point
Samantha Jones Pictures, Images and Photos

and here is what BJQJ would look like...Charlotte has nothing on her
charlotte york Pictures, Images and Photos

as much as she will hate reading this, Syard is my Miranda
MIRANDA Hobbes Pictures, Images and Photos

but without the red hair and big clunky necklace oh yeah, and Syard is not an attorney. but close enough to hear her argue a point

and what would i be without Shawnda
Willie Garson / Stanford Blatch from Sex & theCity Pictures, Images and Photos

okay, so it a bit odd that i would cast her as Stanford Blatch, Carrie's not so heterosexual friend, and no insult intended, but i was refering to the way he is up to date on all things trendy and how he always seems to be Carrie's sidekick when she needs him.okay, foot in the mouth but i stand by it. Thank the lord i am not a casting director

and now, who would my big be???? i don't know that i have found him. or maybe i have and i just don't want to say......hmmmmmmmmmm


between sniffles i found myself grabbing my journal to write down quotes (i did not know how much i missed doing this since the show has gone off the air but i really love this chick and her...er my, since i am her in my fantasy...wisdom) here are some of my favs.

Carrie Bradshaw: Life-fantasy-friendships-real Pictures, Images and Photos



carrie bradshaw quote Pictures, Images and Photos

some of my most faves do not have fancy schmancy graphics....so i will just type them out here their words are enough

why is it that we are willing to write our own vows??? but not our own rules?


and then this one made me cry

some love stories are not epic novels,
some are short stories....
but that does not mean
they are any less filled with love.....


maybe i had it all wrong, maybe my marriage would have worked out if this had been what i was after.....
manolo blahnik Pictures, Images and Photos












post signature

1 comment:

AmberW said...

I love this post... and I LOVE that quote.
Now I am going to have to watch this movie tonight :)