Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Weekend Wrap-up (picture addition)


As far as weekends go this one was pretty uneventful...Just the way I like it.

Thursday and Friday nights I worked an event (Festival on the Border) which basically is a couple days of concerts and proceeds go to local charities. Thursday night was Stoney Larue and Justin Moore and Friday was 38 Special. I must say, attending concerts sober is an altogether different experience from attending one w a six pack of Bud Light Platinum w 3 limes cocktail or two.

The category five hurricane light smattering of rain both nights was not the highlight of the evening but this was sure pretty to look after the storms had passed


Justin was'nt too hard on the eyes either...


The little kids were all in Northwest Arkansas visiting their dad/godmother so it was rare mommy/Kaileigh time..and what did we do you ask? We watched a musical of course..I love the watching her watch the movie. Her sweet smile is genuine and precious to see (cause I don't see it very often anymore)



This was what I had my head buried in most of Saturday. I am a sucker for Nicholas Sparks...this one is "The Lucky One" and the book did not disappoint...the movie was not so great, but I got a chance to do this (see picture below) so I am not complaining one bit.


Sunday after I finished the book we rented the movie and the BF watched it with me. This is my most favorite time of the day..Either right before bed or just as I am waking up. There is this Howie Day song called "Collide" where he talks about tangled up in someone and that is what we call this.

finally...The BF brought these home for me..no reason flowers are the best kind of flowers to get I do believe and it was the perfect way to end a perfect weekend...






post signature

No comments: