Thursday, September 06, 2012

Always~Sometimes~Never





Emory addition......

Today my blog is being taken over by my nine year old...she is nicknamed the diva for a reason....the rules of the game are easy...thanks to Ellen , Brie, and Taylor

and away we go...

Always
always put deoderant on in the morning because if you don't your mom will yell at you that you stink

always be polite or your gonna get popped in the mouth

always take out the trash or you'll get grounded and it will stink


Sometimes
sometimes you have good days, and sometimes you have bad days. Good days are staying in bed all day bad days are having to go to school and get an F on your test.

sometimes your mom can get on your nerves because she cleans your face with her spit or picks your nose

sometimes you just have to take it like a man. even if your not a man. Like when your little brother goes in your room or your older sister yells at you that she is gonna knock your head off for teasing her about a boy she crushes on..

Never
never stick your tongue out at your mom cause she might pop your face and make you bite your own tongue

never turn your  homework in late. you get in trouble and that sucks (she turns to me and says opps, is that a bad word)

never forget your underwear it can be painful when you have to go to the restroom



Ok, so this is Wendy again. As I am interviewing my daughter I am trying not to giggle (this was serious business to her) while at the same time asking myself if I should even be posting this (do you think I am in jeporady of loosing my parent card?? but oh well, posting anyway, if I don't censor myself how the heck is it fair of me to censor my babies??

SMH.....so there you have it, this weeks always sometimes never as told by Emory Brewer



post signature

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love this! what a great blog. xoxo to miss Emory :)