Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Been There Pinned That


I love you. Next to SongPop and Dice with Buddies I waste more time visit you on a daily basis. I spend more time with you than my own family and for these reasons they don't mind sharing.....




 here is why the diva likes you,swear that kid should have been born a boy...until she does something girly proving you can't pin her to just one board.. 

Stuffed Strawberries here illustrate why the boyfriend likes you.
My yum board gets lots of revists by me, this boy likes to eat...



Keeping with our Neverland theme (that is what we call my house) we have lots of forts like this quilt tent here . My living room is NEVER completely put together anymore and the furniture is usually covered with sheets, blankets, shirts, jackets, pillowpets, and any other scrap of material he can find. I hope my little prince never out grows wanting magical places like this one.

cute hair like this keeps my teenage dreamer happy. She gets bored easily like her mama so she is constantly wanting new ways to wind up her weave :)


I just love you, not for who you are but for who I am when I am with you...sigh!!!



post signature

No comments: