Thursday, April 07, 2011

There's something to be said for the one in the middle

She's the one that tells me I am doing the best I can (her words), she writes me love letters and sends me pictures on her phone of hello kitty clocks and pretty flowers just because she thinks it will brighten my day. She is moody and emotional and I know her reasoning for every irrational thing she does because she is a mirror into my own way of thinking....

There is a special place in the makeup of a family for the middle child. The one never the baby....but also never the one setting the pace. You are always a day late and a dollar short because you are never the first nor the cutest...So I have a softspot for my diva. Because I feel her pain.

I also know though. that the middle is more often than not the creative,passionate,independant one and for those reasons alone I am so excited and thrilled at the idea of all that my Emory will become. I know that she will not disappoint. For there is nothing she can't do, and do it very well.

bigger, better, righter (i know that is not a word but i liked it here so bite me) than I ever did as the middle child.

I LOVE that they are the best things I ever did and that I am get to watch them soar.....



post signature

No comments: