Saturday, April 02, 2011

Lions, Elephants, and Bulldogs

In our house we have alot going on between dance, softball (times two), throw in my homework and classes, and as if that is not enough.....cue the drumroll

I have a daughter who is a cheerleader. If you know me that is very ironic. I was never the "cheerleader" type. What is so very funny to me is that I can honestly say I am so over the moon about this. I'm old enough now to know that I just didnt have the self esteem to even try out for cheerleading. I prob would have loved it but I was afraid I wouldnt make it so I didnt even try. That my daughter tried out and made it makes me feel like maybe, just maybe, I am doing something right:)

My babies (ALL) my babies are truly the best thing I have ever done. I am so blessed to have them all with me and that they are happy and healthy and life is so full and rich for me.


You've heard the song "Lions, Tigers, and Bears" well, in this house we are "Lions, Elephants and a bulldog (the Greenwood Mascot)

the lion

the elephant

and bulldogs

Very fitting that Ree's softball team is called the "Lil Divas". She is on the team with her partner in crime Laynee and they are so fun to watch...
glove ready, hit the ball to me
Both of them are doing so well, that is, until they decide it's breaktime....
She looked at me and said, "I got this mom"...and she did. She was the only girl to hit it to the outfield past all the other girls...


Not sure what she is doing with that pant leg, guess she thinks it's gonna make her hit better not sure?


Laynee and Ree...partners in crime

the day of tryouts, we had to wait and wait and wait for the results..


but she made it...so very proud of her


Like I said, it's pretty busy right now in our house. I am trying to tame several unruly flower beds, and I decided that I am gonna learn how to tile my bathroom and kitchen backsplash so lots coming up.
post signature

No comments: