Tuesday, February 02, 2010

"I'll have the crap"


So, it is my 22  (i wish) 32nd birthday and as is tradition my kids and i went to Red Lobster. we do it everyyear, my birthday present to myself. Isaiah wanted to sit by Emmy BooBoo (his name for his sister "Emory Brewer") and he wanted to "be big boy" so he was. The waiter (bless his heart) was patient with us and finally we were ready to order. Emory ordered her favorite lobster. Isaiah said clearly and calmly "i wanna have CRAP" i just smiled (letting him be "big boy") the waiter looked at him again and then at me. Isaiah said again "i wanna have CRAP"
i guess Emory was sick of the waiter looking at her precious baby brother like he was a moron and with an eyeroll she said "He'll have the crab"


After ordering the "CRAP" this is what he ended up eating.......which, is pretty much crap. yummy crap...but still crap.



My 2010 birthday pic





Overall the day was wonderful. i had sooo many birthday wishes i felt really recognized (which is phenomenal. i'm vain like that) i spent the day having sushi with Syard (much needed soul session, sometimes we get so caught up in co-parenting Emory that i forget what a truly remarkable friend she is) then it was to the Goodwill store. Guess i am going to volunteer there and at the local library to give me something to do during my layoff. Makes me feel less of a bum and more like a productive citizen.

Got my taxes done and to my suprise am getting much more than what i ever imagined so i am going to plan a trip. well, two trips. one for the kids and ONE FOR ME....where should i go?

Got to run home really quick and get a few smooches in with Ryan. He has MMA training tonight so i knew i wouldnt really get to see him much. but it's okay big birthday party is Saturday and i am VERY excited about getting to see everyone. Very excited to show him off.

it's a very good place to be right now.

this place of ME

No comments: