Thursday, February 18, 2010

i need a new layout...HELP??!!

 I have really been struggling with the whole blog background issue. I have changed so many times, half of the time i have no idea what i left it looking like

i know, not acceptable.

so now, as i sit here listening to Emory sing along with Justin Beiber (eyeroll) i am just inspired STUCK

I had a really nifty little background. cute really. but like all things Wendy. i got bored. so i erased it.

ummmm. why did i not wait until i had a new one designed. gasp....

polka dots, stripes, shabby chic or retro funk? ugh.

so what do you think? and since my usual lady is super busy right now and i really want one pronto do you know of any good bloggy designers miracle workers...

hugs and such,

post signature

1 comment:

Don said...

I know this is an older post, but just wanted to add that your new layout is a winner.