Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Friend Making Mondays...only I am doing it on Tuesday

Okay, so if I do only one post a week it is always going to be a FMM post (yes, i know it is Tuesday but i am in transition and feeling a bit off right now)

here we go;

the intro (i shamelessly just copied and am posting Kasey's it is her baby after all)

Welcome to another Monday here at All That Is Good! Monday's are always fun here because it means it time to make some bloggin' friends!!!You can go HERE for the rules and facts about this fun little bloggin' game. I have made some of my favorite friends from FMM. Thanks girls!




Today's task: Copy and paste these questions to your blog and give them your own answers.


You wouldn't be caught dead where?: Mason's in the mall. It is truly painful to think of how much money is spent there



Do you have any hidden talents?: I can bend all of my fingers till they are all the knuckle of the finger next to the one I am bending. Kindof looks like a webbed hand. weird i know but i had alot time on my hands during ISS while in High School. :)


Name two things you consider yourself to be very good at: things that require coordination, childraising and making all things crafty


Name two things you consider yourself to be very bad at:
Math and housework


Have you ever won a trophy?:
If you have met my mother you know that I have many

Name one thing not many people know about you:
That i write and can cross stich.

Name your earliest memory:
being at the babysitter's that my parents took me too when I was little and watching "Guiding Light"

What was your favorite musical group in jr. high?:
I was obsessed with New Kids on the Block........am i telling my age now or what

What was something the worst roommate you ever had did?:
I brought her up to the big city where I lived (and hour away) let her stay with me for free, got her a job and she repayed me by sleeping with half the town, losing her job and doing so many drugs she had a seizure in front of my child.
good friend huh!



When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?:
i was going to be a interior designing, kindgergarten teaching, singing, taxi driver


What was your worst dating experience?:
i hate dating, always have. it is so much easier to go on NON-dates



If you were about to die what would your last meal be?:
something with crab meat and cheese



Who is the most important person in you life?:
definately my kids (okay, so that is 3 people)



If your house was on fire what 3 things would you grab on your way out?:
Since we have a fire plan that involves everyone knowing who they are in charge of seeing out i would grab things. my box of pictures, cellphone, and the pig my sister bought me the day they took me home from the center i was adopted from



Okay! There are your questions...now go forth and answer them! Don't forget to sign in at Kasey's place and leave your name and URL with Mr. Linky! And thanks for joining in with the fun!


post signature

No comments: