Thursday, May 07, 2009

as you are reading my post listen closely for the strains of the Rocky theme song playing in the background

man, that was a looong post title huh? BUT IT'S HOW I FEEL!!!

after a long search i can happily report i have found a new place to make breakup cds and watch Twilight.


(translation: i found a new house and am moving this weekend)


have not figured out the part about how to pay for it and food every month, but hey, i like to live dangerously so it'll work out.


and to top off THAT exciting news I have run (well, half run-half walked) 2 miles for the past few days......


see I told you









i am sorry to report though that i have cleared out all e-z mart, conoco, fast trip and white oak stations shelves of this product....


so if you live within a ten mile radius of me, sorry. you'd think by now i would remember to get the big bottle at Wal-mart but no. not me. anyway, hopefully i will have some fun pics of the new pad soon :) :)



post signature

1 comment:

AmberW said...

I have allergies too... they are the WORST!
I am so glad that you have found a house - I just know that EVERYTHING is going to work out :) Wooooohoooo!
xoxo