Friday, January 28, 2011

Wendy in Wonderland

It's been awhile.

Not that I have stopped writing... but rather, I stopped writing HERE...
I am not sure if I can pin point the exact moment I lost my much-ness, but it makes my heart sad to know that I had this thing, however small it was, it was still MY.thing.

and somehow the coming of you changed that for me, took away my joy and made me censor myself.. And since I don't do things half-ass I stopped. and my sense of freedom and my sense of me stopped.

There is something liberating in shouting for all of cyber space to read "hey, I have an original thought, I have something to say" even if noone reads it, the possibility for you to reach someone exists.. cause you put it out there...

I don't make resolutions. Just one more way to lie to myself and look back on something I did not finish (which I have a tendancy to do) but if I did make resolutions I would tell myself that I need to make it a point to write again.

Something to ponder




post signature

1 comment:

Don said...

I too need to return to writing and reflecting upon and learning from certain instances in life.

Who is the someone that took away your openness and forced you to censor yourself?