Friday, January 28, 2011

Família

I think my cousin Lisa took me to Cracker Barrel so that i might feel a little at home :) Not once after this did I see fried anything...

This was a full circle moment that I am not sure I have stopped to truly ponder yet. My Mimi is the first person to hold me before I was put up for adoption. I have held out meeting/ contacting her until I was really sure the timing was right and it was time.

My cousin Lisa, her mother my Aunt Nancy, Mimi and myself at the Brick Alley Pub in Newport Rhode Island. I got my first taste of "real" seafood...who knew Red Lobster was not real seafood?

 Heading into Boston..little did I know how much I would appreciate my dad's coat (he is so cute, he knows I hate them and we don't really get cold winters so i don't even really have one of my own) so he brought me his. Harvard Square was neat (but trying to navigate in my boots...not so neat)

more cousins (Lisa's kids) Masyn, Romyn and Devyn...

Masyn is reppin his cheezits, while I was reppin my hogs..


Lots more to share but right now I gotta a birthday party to plan (I turn 25 AGAIN on the 2nd) :)

post signature

1 comment:

Don said...

Nice photographs, Wendy.

It appears that Mimi is someone important in your life. I can understand how and why you'd fill a certain way about meeting her, only when you feel the time is right.

I've been there myself.

Nice layout, as well.