Tuesday, October 19, 2010

In a Perfect World

All of things I would have to go through, to get to where I am going would not be quite so painful, not be as public, lessons learned the first time...

Alot of the things I say would be thought through, other people's feelings would be taken into account, and words would not be used as a weapon to cut but rather to encourage...

Many of the moments that I forget to be thankful for would not be dismissed, I would accept that I derserve them, I will cherish them for the briefness that they are and the richness they bring to my life...

Some of the people that I have written off I will give a second chance and they will prove me wrong. I know that even in a perfect world there has to be some sort of imperfection in order for me to validate the reasoning behind the idea of perfect. I don't expect to nor do I wish to be everything to everyone but I want to be something someone, and I know that I am. So in my perfect world sorry would be easy to say and even easier to accept. We would move on and move forward....

I don't think that any of this is unreasonable for me to attain....so maybe my world is close to perfect,  as close to perfect that an imperfect girl can make it....
post signature

No comments: