Monday, September 14, 2009

Survey says

Now I Know My ABC's




TAKE THIS SURVEY!

Take this survey

A - Age:
31....old my daughter says
B - Bed size:
king..wish i was there now
C - Chinese Food Dish:
house fried rice MONG DYNASTY
D - Dentist name:
Dr. Watts
E - Early Bird or Night Owl?
with this schedule. early bird
F - Favorite color:
purple
G - Gold or Silver:
white gold
H - Height:
5'7
I - Ink as in tatto's you have:
two..going on 5
J - Job title:
Mommy
K - Kitchen Meal or Restaurant?
Kitchen
L - Living arrangements:
me and my babies
M - Month of birth:
February
N - Nicknames:
Breezy and Wen
O - On time or late:
always late
P - Pet Peeve:
rude kids and stupid girls
Q - Quote from a movie:
"all i have to do is stay black and die" ~Lean on me
R - Right or left handed:
depends on what i am doing
S - Siblings:
lately they are coming out of the woodwork :) 3 sisters, 1 brother
T - Time you wake up:
too early
U - Urgent thing on your to do list:
go to the bathroom
V - Vegetable you dislike:
peas..gross
W - Wishing for:
my first paycheck :)
X - X-rays you've had:
with 15 kidney stones and 3 kids. too many to count
Y - Yummy food you make:
meatloaf, pork chops, 4 layer potatos, green bean bundles
Z - Zoo Favorite:
reptiles

CLICK'>http://www.surveydumpster.com/takesurvey.php?id=961">CLICK HERE TO TAKE THIS SURVEY!

MySpace Surveys




post signature

No comments: