Thursday, September 10, 2009

opppsss

okay, so i had a post all typed and ready to post and for some reason all it said was
Is is Monday???

man is that the truth. so the whole long post i spent so much time on...is gone. and i am so stinking tired that i can not redo it right now. i will fix it...i promise.

until then, i love you mom :) i know i know, i am killing you with the non-computer activity but this work and school and baby thing is killing me. catch up is coming but until then i love you lots and think about you every day


post signature

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I think for Christmas I will be getting you a calendar. When you wrote this it was Thursday my child lol. Is there a reason you haven't friend me??? Thank you for your reply at least your thinking about me. Love you more!!