Monday, September 07, 2009

Friend Making Mondays

i always plan to do other posts during the week, but somehow this is the only post i do on a regular basis...hmmmmm..... i just can't help it. i love it. so here is my FRIEND MAKING MONDAY POST......

Kelsey @ ALL THAT IS GOOD is just getting back from vacay so someone else is hosting. but this week is a good one; and it is on my FAVORITE subject....fall. i truly do love fall more than any other time other than Christmas. and this year i have more reasons to look forward to it, CAUSE I GET TO MEET MY FAMILY... long story short. i am adopted and have just recently been reunited with my family. i will meet some of my family for the first time on Thanksgiving. yes, deep i know. check my previous posts for the whole story. as my mom and I agree, we need to write a screenplay for a lifetime movie...until then, you get my blog..... :)

What are some of your favorite things about fall?

this has got to be my most favorite time of year. From the candle scents to the outdoor colors i just love it all. sweaters and crisp air.....i just love it!!!


here is my list...

UGH.....ME AND YANKEE CANDLES...LONG STANDING LOVE AFFAIR
Yankee Candle Pictures, Images and Photos

AND I DOOOOO LOVE THE LEAVES IN ALL THEIR PRETTY COLORS OF ORANGES AND REDS AND BROWNS
Owls n Pumpkins Fleece Pillowcase Dress by cozycabinmom.etsy.com Pictures, Images and Photos

FAMILY TIME AT THE PUMPKIN PATCH...THE SCHOOL CARNIVALS AND HALLOWEEN AND CARVING PUMPKINS...ALL THOSE THINGS WE GET TO DO THAT MAKE MEMORIES...THAT IS SO SPECIAL TO ME.





CRISP AIR. THE KIND WHERE YOUR WINDOW IS DOWN AND YOU DONT HAVE TO RUN THE AC. WHEN YOU TAKE A DEEP BREATH IN AND YOU CAN FEEL IT IN YOUR LUNGS.




Colorful long ride Pictures, Images and Photos



THIS YEAR. THIS FALL, I HAVE SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR. I WILL GET TO SPEND IT WITH MY MOM. THE MOM THAT GAVE BIRTH TO ME. AND THE SISTERS I ADORE.....I AM VERY BLESSED AND VERY EXCITED FOR US ALL TO BE TOGETHER....SO THIS FALL WILL BE VERY SPECIAL....






3 comments:

Maureen said...

Thanksgiving is my favorite time of year. Christmas has been so comercialized and is seems our society has passed over Thanksgiving(maybe cause it's not a moneymaker like Christmas ) I love Thanksgiving because you are intentional about making plans to be together. We forget about the outside world and just focus on what we have here and now and never forget to thank and praise God for everything. I am extremely blessed this year because Wendy has allowed us into her life. I don't take that for granted. This year will be exciting and new for all of us. I love you and thank God we found each other!!!Mom

Anonymous said...

INSERT

Anonymous said...

Don't get your comment........