Monday, August 03, 2009

yes, i am pissed

i am guilty......



i own it and admit it freely. i feel bad that i have hurt people. people that i love. just by having a myspace, a blog, a facebook. because i don't do the "nicey-nicey, i just tell it like it is"

but i hurt them.

and i am sorry

oh yeah, and also i am kind of pissed. cause when did this become your blog? when did i start writing for you and your feelings? when did i STOP writing at all -cause i did not want to piss you off???

have you read the title of my blog???? do you know me at all????

I have been absent. I have stopped doing something I really enjoy. and it sucks. and i am tired of it.

so here it is. i am going to write on my blog. and it will be how i really feel. so if you dont want to hear it DON'T READ IT and if you read it and don't like how i feel DON'T TELL ME ABOUT IT cause i loved my blog and now I HATE IT and that is on me for letting you get to me and make me feel bad.......

i realize that there will be other people worse off than me. people that have lost someone they love, someone who is life threateningly sick, someone worse off. There will be someone with something more important to say than lowly ol me. and that is why they win writing prizes and get books published and have 1000 followers. i blog because i spend all day with Dora the Explorer and Scooby Doo and I just want to get it out. and before i could do it in a funny upbeat way and noone that really knew me read it.....or at least they did send me texts quoting my words back to me and telling me how i hurt them.........so i just stopped....

but i am pretty dang low myself. and i do have something to say and since this is MY blog i am going to say it. so just dont read what i have to say if you can't just leave it there. cause i am pissed......


post signature

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Wow, why don't you tell us how you really feel. just kidding. You have a great point. If you don't like something then stop doing it(like reading your blog)
I look forward to what you are going to say. You are witty and it's eventful (except lately). I know that I had a small part in it and for that I am sorry. I enjoy you and what you have to say. You are not malicious or out to hurt someone you just speak your mind. If people can't handle that then THAT is their problem! Be prepared for others to say something but don't ever let anyone stop you from expressing yourself. You have a gift in writing and I hope you don't stop.
I love you, Mom