Wednesday, August 05, 2009

it's your fault i am not asleep......

so yes, i did get my homework done so at least i can say i got one thing done. the rest of the time i have been feverishly making a cd of all my favorite life changing songs..and here they are and the meaning behind them...



this is for you mom



In My Daughter's Eyes... this is the song i have sung to my girls for as long as i can remember



I Wonder...needs no explanation



I Was Here... wishful thinking on my part



The Best Day....me and Kaileigh's special song. we sing this full blast holding hands..everytime we hear it. our first solo date was to see Taylor Swift sing this live



Angels....just love a man that can sing



Daddy....danced at my wedding (only time i have danced with ....my daddy) to this song



Wasted....just love the words



Alter To The Door....see above



O Holy Night....my favorite christmas song can belt this out like nobody's business



On My Knees....cause that is where i need to be..alot



Where I Stood....for dan...the what if he found someone new to replace me song



You Were Mine....when i found out L had a new g-friend



Taking Chances....a good pick me up



Somewhere Out There....as a kid i remember singing this to you..



I Run To You....our current song of choice to sing and dance to (little man knows ALL the words though he can't say them clearly yet)



Wide Open Spaces....sang this on repeat as i moved from Ft. Smith to Fayetteville nine years ago.



Held...long story. will fill you in sometime



If This World Were Mine....danced at my wedding to this song. first song.





so there it is. your driving home soundtrack. Had a blast, and as always it went by too fast. be there soon, but not soon enough.



love you mom!!






post signature

No comments: