Saturday, July 18, 2009

I am kind of lost in bloggy space right now. Not really sure where the heck this blog is going or if i want to keep it up. until i make up my mind i guess i could post.......ummmm...yeah, okay i will post


School is very overwhelming slash exciting. Just being in college is really an experience i never thought i would get to have. And minus the dorm drama (cause i have enough of that already), drunken parties with frat boys (i will not even touch that one with a smart remark) and pretending i have to look a certain way or dress like everyone else (so glad my twenties are gone) i think i might actually have a chance of making it through. I am getting my bachelor's in Business Management and plan to work in the non-profit world where i have been for about 9 years off and on. Scary cause i have not been in school in so long (wont tell you how long) but i love to write so i should be good.


Kids are great! little man is at his dad's and the girls are going to see a play with my parents and then off to Greenwood for the weekend. yes, i am trying to hold back the giddy excitement i feel at having the house all to myself, getting to pee alone and not have to wake up to elbows and feet in my face.....love it!


Just realized i did not post the pics from my recent Texas trip. here they are, was a good trip i think...hopefully the first of many.



My sister Tasha with little man and Kaileigh at the water park


Don't know why we waited till the end of the day to take this. By now we were hot, tired, some of us were sunburned and looked like drowned mice...but it is still a cute pic.


me, my step dad Eddy and my mom (and yes, it is as strange for my to type that as it is for you who know me to read.


my mom and me. this is my favorite picture




One of my beautiful sisters...Natasha


My other witty sister Nicole was there in our hearts, now she provided us with a glimpse so that we could see what it would look like for her to be there in person (at least in a picture)



Natasha, mom and me






group shot







post signature

No comments: