Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It's just not Fair

You get to see me, but I don't get to see you.

You get to know my innermost thoughts and feelings and get glimpses into my life while I have no clue who you, my reader, is.

Are you my estranged family member who wants to keep tabs on me but can't ask for yourself because then (gasp) it will look like you care?

Are you that boy who said all those things that hurt me so deeply and you still check up on me from time to time this way cause "noone will know"

Are you the friend I no longer talk to and most likely it's my fault we don't talk. I left quite a wake when I moved and I acted like a royal bitch and if I havent said I'm sorry I really honestly truly am. Quite a few of you I wish I could make it all right.

Could you be the stalker who just wants to see if I am still a trainwreck? Checking to see if I can give you any more ammunition to use against me or using my blog as a way to make yourself feel better. Sorry to disappoint you...

I hope that for whatever reason you are reading this blog you get some entertainment out of it. I am glad you stopped by and I hope you come again....mine is a story full of suspense, drama, and love. It's just begun to be written and I have so many plot twists and character development to come...stick around and enjoy the tale being spun...
post signature

1 comment:

Don said...

I've never thought of blog readers in this manner but agree how one never knows his or her every reader. Certainly not to the point where their motives are revealed.

I'd like to think that certain blogs and people, such as yourself and myself, hopefully, are entertaining and offer stimulating posts.