Wednesday, August 25, 2010

i want to complain...but i cant

It's a trampoline night for me. If you dont know what that is, it's when the babies have been fed, homework done and are in bed (or at least pretending to be long enough so that i can sneak away and lay on my trampoline and process)
Tonight was a hard night for me not to drink. i really wanted to. but I have to stop that self medicating crap and just {"feel the burn"} as my therapist says. so i am feeling it extra stinging tonight.
Let me focus on the good though and just end this post with ten good things that happened today

1. The title came in on my wrecked car so my new car will be here on friday
2. I was able to pay my rent.
3. Kaileigh told me she had a good day and was not mad at me for one single reason (and she is a teenager so that says alot)
4. Emory told me she made some new friends on the bus. big deal for a second grader starting a new school
5. I apologized for something I really did not do but in the sake of keeping the peace did it anyway. It was not well recieved and the old me would be defensive but I am learning you can only do what you can do.
6. Discovered some awesome new music that wants to make me get out of the bed and act like a human being..always a good thing
7. Told one of my best friends that I love them.
8. Did not drink even though i wanted to
9. Did homework with my kids, and found out I get to be homeroom mom for Ree (which i promise you will be a complaint post at a later date but right now it is a positive thing to focus on)
10. Woke up to a little prince that rubbed my cheek and said goodmorning sunshine. your the best mommy in the whole wide world.....

can i say blessed in any more ways than those ten....

did nt think so
post signature

No comments: