Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hebrews 11:1

Hebrews 11
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.


One thing is sure, I know who I want to be. And even more cetain am i, that i need to be the best me possible to get that done.I want to know all the pieces of where i came from (and that includes finding my birth family) and to make a dreams and wish list for the life i want to lead.
And all this is fine and well to say, but i need a plan to make it happen. i want my legacy to be that my day to day tasks (be that as a mommy, wife, friend, daughter, sister, and don't forget board member for The Jack Ryan Gillham Foundation) told the world of the trueness and goodness of my heart. I want my day to day activities to be what counts, not one day that is great and I happen to be apart of.

No news on the adoption search. Keep me in your thoughts.

No comments: