Wednesday, November 23, 2011

for YOU.....

I write for many reasons. To vent, to release, to come to terms or put it into perspective...Sometimes I try to put it out into the unviverse and hope it might bring about change (even when I don't know how to make it change that doesnt mean I dont want it to be different)

I don't always know why I write..but I know why I am doing it now. I have private thoughts that maybe one day I can send, and I have learned over these past couple of years to keep some of my heart to myself. Maybe one day soon I can share it with you....

Words are like swords. They come out jumbled and out of context. They come out in torrents sometimes and at other moments they don't come out at all.. Let's see if I can get these words out now in a way that is clear and honest...
There are certain days that stick with us. We don't mean for them to and often times we just wish we could forget...I chose this day to write because of what I know it means to you..

on this day, which I know is one of your favs, I choose to use my words to tell you that I thought of you today. I hope for happy times with family and peace. I choose to believe that one day......


post signature

No comments: