Wednesday, November 25, 2009

my grown up christmas wish list

Being an OCD-ish personality type is sometimes exasperating. I can't concentrate...

(not in school,or church, or even at a parent teacher conference in which my 7 yr old's teacher is explaining why it is not acceptable for my daughter to tell her if she doesnt change her tone of voice THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE ISSUES)

.....so i make lists

grocery lists,to do lists,things i need to buy for my new house in order of what room they will go in,clothes my kids need,goals for this week- next week- five years,
songs i want to download, people i need to apologize to (i know right),dates to add to my calender, really random quotes and sayings and books, all the un-necessary things that clutter up my mind preventing me from dealing with all the things i NEED to be thinking about.

this being one of those times i decided to go ahead and make my christmas wish list now
let my lusting begin

YANKEE CANDLES (no flowers,fruit or anything that will make my three year old -or dogs- want to eat it)
Yankee Candles Pictures, Images and Photos


TANO BAG AND HOBO CLUTCH (cause you can't have one without the other)
handbag 600x600 Pictures, Images and Photos

Hobo International Belinda Clutch Wallet Pictures, Images and Photos


NECKLACE WITH ALL THREE OF MY KIDS NAMES ON IT Initial Necklace with Wing Charm and Glass Pearl Pictures, Images and Photos

62" BIG SCREEN (gave ours to the ex and did'nt think i'd miss it BUT I DO...SNIFF SNIFF)

big screen TV Pictures, Images and Photos


oh yeah, and a partidge in a pear tree

Partridge in a Pear Tree Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: